Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Halloween 2022

 Halloween 2022: October 31, 2022

It was predicting rain and I kept trying to decide if I should do chalk art for Trick or Treat this year or not. Middle of the afternoon I checked and it said that there was no rain predicted until 7pm that evening. So I decided to go ahead with it. I did something simple without even doing a design ahead of time. I finished in a little over an hour. It looked threatening, but the weather report still said no rain until 7pm. I cleaned up and went inside to get something else done. I didn't even realize that it had rained until I checked later...my design was ruined. Wish I would have covered it!!! Oh well I will just do the same thing again next year!
 
 Here's the final product...before the rain!
 
 
  
I got the idea from my grandson's Halloween costume

 




Working on it...
 
All finished!

 
After the rain...






No comments:

Post a Comment