Monday, October 31, 2022

Chalk the Block Easton 2022

 Chalk the Block Easton Oct. 1, 2022

I almost didn't get to do it because I was put on a waiting list. But I did get in after all! When I asked about it he said that they like to give new comers a chance. There were over 70 entries for 40 spaces this year.

It was a beautiful day for chalk art! We spent the night in Westerville, so I was able to get there really early and started before very many people were there. So I got finished very early.

I started with a different idea...I was thinking about doing a fire breathing dragon. But then I found an interesting photo that I rediscovered. I thought that I would be perfect since I was just starting my coloring book with Wapakoneta (the home of Neil Armstrong). Then I did my own version of the photo.

I finished quickly. There is lots of white in this design! I decided to push through and eat a late lunch when I got finished! Good thing too, because it started to rain a little bit. But fortunately the big rain stayed away. Better than last year!

The finished product.

 My design

Ready to get started...














This guy with a NASA sweatshirt just happened to walk by!


Look pretty good!





No comments:

Post a Comment