Thursday, November 19, 2020

Halloween 2020

 Halloween 2020

Oct. 31, 2020

I always enjoy doing chalk art in my driveway for Halloween. Last year it rained so I couldn't do it, which was frustrating since it was the first year in our new house. This year was beautiful weather, so I had to do it!
With the important election just 3 days away, I knew I wanted to do something related to it, but now too obvious. 
I did it the morning before Halloween evening in record time. Was so excited to share it with the neighborhood and my grand kids!
 
 
 
 
Step 1: Sketch
 
Step 2
Step 3
 
Step 4
Finished but not quite right...
 
 Decided to make the teeth orange instead of white...looks so much better!

 
Ready for trick-or-treat!

Later that night
It stayed for days to come!










No comments:

Post a Comment