Friday, September 13, 2019

Luther Rose

Luther Rose

Created at Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Kettering

September 7, 2019

I had the opportunity to create the Luther Rose again for a friend of mine, Carrie, at her church, Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Kettering. She saw the one I created last year and she wanted me to do it for their church picnic. I did it Saturday evening so it would be ready for Sunday morning. I arrived about 3:30 and finished about 6:00pm. It was a nice evening working and visiting with Carrie.


 Step 1
 Step 2
 Step 3
 Step 4

 Step 5
 Step 6
 All finished!
 Tired but happy to be finished! Only too about 3 hours!



Carrie and me!
 Where it was located at the door.
 Finished Product
All covered and ready for the night, before it will be unveiled the next morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment