Saturday, July 10, 2021

2021 Fourth of July Driveway Artwork

2021 Fourth of July Driveway Artwork

I almost thought I wouldn't be able to do my driveway chalk art for the fourth of July this year because I had been raining so much. But the rain did finally break in the evening on July 1st and I was able to do it! I started it late Thursday July 1st in the evening and finished it before lunch on Friday July 2nd. 

I decided to enter my artwork for the Centerville-Washington Township Americana Festival "Spirit of Americana Patriot Award." I didn't win but I got a nice certificate for participating!

 

Here is the finished product and my design below.







I actually started it on Thursday night and finished it on Friday morning. 


Didn't take too long! Finished by lunch on Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment