Saturday, May 13, 2017

My Chalk Art: Chalk the Ville 2016

Ginny's Chalk Art

Last year, in 2016, I started a new type of art: Chalk Art
I'm quickly discovering what an interesting type of art it is. It is demanding but rewarding. I did three chalk art works last year and I'm hoping to do more this year and in the future.

My very first Chalk Art at Rock the Ville in Westerville Ohio in Sept. 2016
 Step #1: the sketch
 Step #2: the beginning
 It rained off and on that day. We would take a break and cover out artwork up and then go back to it after the rain had stopped.
 I finally called it finished. I really wore out. The background wasn't finished, but I was finished.
 It came out pretty good and matched the sketch pretty well!
 Soon after the rain was there to stay.
It rained all evening and my artwork just melted away!

No comments:

Post a Comment